Tuesday, January 15, 2019

2019 FO #1 - Neon Pop Sonya Tee

My first official finished project of 2019 - the Sonya Tee!


Yes, this should have been done in 2018, but once I ran out of my first skein of teal I had to order more because I didn't like the length it was at. It was basically hitting me right at my natural waist! This is what happens when you have boobs!

Instead of the cropped length, I knitted 18" from the underarm in Teal. I then added a fun little eyelet border in Neon Coral, then bound off in Teal. Now, it hits me right at my hips๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

Knitting friends, if this project is not on your list, you are missing out! It's a perfect stranded knitting project for beginners, and the pleat pattern is so easy remember. Not only is the colorwork gorgeous, but this top is so flattering and comfortable on!

It's also very twirl-tastic!๐Ÿ˜‰

 Yet again, Rachel Barrish of Born & Raised Knits knocked it out of the park with this design! This gal understands knitwear, and it's so great that all her designs are size-inclusive (going up to 5X).

As always fiber/craft friends, until next time & stay inspired! #liveacreativelife

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIP roundup:



No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 FO #1 - Neon Pop Sonya Tee

My first official finished project of 2019 - the Sonya Tee ! Yes, this should have been done in 2018, but once I ran out of my firs...